Subject: Invitation to nominate - 6th edition of the Cross-sectoral Biorisk Awareness and Mitigation training (BAM2024)_Athens, Greece, 5-7 November 2024
From: "Preparedness and Response" <[email-masked]>
To: "Benka Bernhard" <[email-masked]>, "Reinhild Strauss" <[email-masked]>, "akunchev" <[email-masked]>, "vanya.rangelova" <[email-masked]>, "vesna.visekruna" <[email-masked]>, "natasa.antoljak" <[email-masked]>, "coconstantinou" <[email-masked]>, "Despo Constantinou" <[email-masked]>,Hana Orlíková <[email-masked]>,Andras Armväärt <[email-masked]>,Kärt Sõber <[email-masked]>, "Maria Stamou" <[email-masked]>, "Kassiani Mellou" <[email-masked]>, <
Cc: "Sarah Gradl" <[email-masked]>, "Julia Weber" <[email-masked]>, "gkamenov" <[email-masked]>, "Nikolay Bogdanov" <[email-masked]>, "zvjezdana.lovric" <[email-masked]>, "branko.kolaric" <[email-masked]>, "Despo Constantinou" <[email-masked]>, "Christopher Haralambous" <[email-masked]>, "Valentinos Silvestros" <[email-masked]>, "Anna Papandreou" <[email-masked]>, "Anna Papandreou" <[email-masked]>,Dlhý Jozef, MUDr. Ph.D. <[email-masked]>, "michaela.sp
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2024 12:19:43 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To NFPs for Preparedness and Response, and NFPs for Public Health training 
in the following countries: Austria, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Czech 
Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, 
Slovakia and Slovenia.

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to inform you that ECDC, in collaboration with Europol, is 
organising the 6th edition of the Cross-sectoral Biorisk Awareness and 
Mitigation training (BAM2024). The training will take place in Athens, 
Greece, on 5th-7th November 2024.  Attached please find a letter for 
nomination of participants.

With this letter we kindly ask you to nominate 3 candidates as per 
description in the letter by 9th September to 
[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

A formal invitation will be sent directly to the selected participants in 
order to organise their trip and accommodation.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Tanja Bjork on behalf of Orlando Cenciarelli

ECDC Emergency Preparedness and Response team

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.

Classified as ECDC NORMAL